A single platform to measure marketplace performance
- Multi-Marketplace Dashboard
- Marketplace Profitability Report
- Live P&Ls (On Account and ASIN Level)
- Advertising Performance & Insight
- Inventory Forecasting & Status Reports
- Review Management & Feedback Request
- Buy-Box Performance Tools
- Listing Quality Report
Daylight Solves Problems with Insight & Profitability
Amazon reporting keeping you in the dark?
No more tedious Excel downloads and cumbersome AVS reports.
Grow profit with data-driven decisions
M2A’s Amazon PPC Optimization Service offers you a chance to free up your time and concentrate on discovering new opportunities to expand your business.
Detailed Product Benefits
- Real-time monitoring: A live dashboard provides real-time insights into key metrics and performance indicators, allowing you to quickly identify trends and make informed decisions.
- Improved decision-making: With a live dashboard, you can access up-to-date information about sales, customer behavior, and other key metrics, enabling them to make informed and effective business decisions.
- Increased efficiency: By automating the reporting process and presenting data in an easy-to-understand format, a live dashboard can help you save time and increase efficiency.
- Better customer experience: With access to real-time data, you can quickly identify and address any issues that may be impacting the customer experience, such as marketplace performance or inventory levels.
- Increased transparency: A live dashboard provides a clear and transparent view of key performance metrics, allowing e-commerce businesses to easily communicate their progress and performance to stakeholders.
Live Product Level Profitability
Live P&Ls On Account and ASIN Level at Any Given Timeframe.
How do you pull the data? Is it realtime?
Yes, we link our software to your Amazon 3P account through the Seller API. Our onboarding team will help you integrate and will offer a 30 minute training.
How long does it take to pull the data?
Depending on the size of your account, 24-72 hours.
What is the data retention rate?
We extract 12 months of your sales data. Due to Amazon's restrictions, from the date of integration, we can only retrieve 60 days of historical detailed PPC data, but we securely store that data in our encrypted cloud for future reference.
Why is there Data Discrepancies between Seller Central and your Reports?
The algorithm systematically imports Amazon's reports, reorganizes and visualizes the data. As you may know, the sales data updates constantly, so there are some minor discrepancies for the most recent 72 hours data. Also the data pulled from Finance API and Orders API of Amazon are naturally different.
Will I have Access to the Software?
Yes, you will have your own dashboard and can review the live reports at any time.